DELL 540-BBRG networking card Ethernet 10000 Mbit/s InternalManufacturer ID: 540-BBRGManufacturer: Warranty: Condition: New
Intel X550 Dual Port 10G Base-T Low Profile Adapter
8 in stock
8 in stock
– Offers 10GbE Ethernet
– Support demanding workloads for enterprise, cloud, and telecommunication service providers and data centers
The Intel X550 Dual Port 10G Base-T Adapter, Low Profile Ethernet is is validated and optimized on Intel Xeon processors and is backward Compatible with 1000BASE-T. It has an integrated MAC + 10GBASE-T PHYs, Single-Chip Solution and is designed for Multi-Core Processors: MSI/MSI-X and Direct Cache Access, Flow Director, up to 128 Tx/Rx physical queues per port. It is the best choice for virtualized servers, providing advanced features including Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c), Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq) and Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) up to 64 VFs per port, NVGRE and VXLAN stateless offloads delivering amazing performance.
– Built to enable Network Virtualization and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
– Unparalleled supply line, customer support, and warranty
– Designed to support demanding workloads for enterprise, cloud, and telecommunication service providers and data centers.
– Intel is the #1 Ethernet vendor- having shipped over 1 billion Ethernet ports