Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Dream Machine 1733 Mbit/s WhiteManufacturer ID: UDM
Delivered within 2 to 4 business days to UK mainland.
*Pallet deliveries and deliveries outside UK mainland may incur extra charges, which will be communicated to you in advance.
1) In addition to your rights in respect of Defective Products, we allow you to return other Products by providing a valid reason.
2) Except where you have a right to return a Defective Product, we will not accept any returns unless they are notified to us in writing by e-mail within the specified time period. You will need to provide details of the Product you wish to return, the invoice number and date (Returns Notification).
3) Authorization to return hardware Products will only be granted by us if the Product is complete with all its accessories, cables and manuals and is in an unused, brand new condition in its original, undamaged, unopened packaging. Authorization to return software Products will only be granted where the software is unopened and sealed in its original, undamaged packaging.
4) Except where a Product is discovered as a Defective Product within 7 days of delivery, you will have no right to return a Product which you have resold further.
5) Where we have authorized you to return a Product then the Product must be returned, marked with the return’s authorization number, within 14 Business Days of the date we send such authorization. You will remain liable for the Products until they are received by us.
6) We will only provide a credit note for Products returned under clause 5 if the following conditions are complied with:
(a) The Products returned are in their original inner and outer packaging and none of the packaging shall have been written upon or been defaced or taped or had permanent labels attached.
(b) The Products returned are in otherwise satisfactory and pristine condition and may be re-sold at the same market price.
(c) In the case of computer consumable Products, the outer seal has not been tampered with in any way. If you return such product(s) as faulty, you will only be granted a credit note if the manufacturer of such product(s) accepts that the product has not been misused, over loaded, incorrectly installed or incorrectly stored. In certain circumstances, a faulty product evaluation form, or other information requested by the manufacturer will be required from you before a credit note can be provided.
(d) Products must be packed appropriately for transport and you will be responsible for any damage to the Product or its packaging which occur in transit. Any damage during transit may result in no credit note being provided.
(e) Where returned Products are not in acceptable condition or do not conform to the requirements for authorization (in each case decided solely in our discretion), you will be notified and given 14 days to collect the Products from our premises. You will be responsible for collecting the Products from us, and if after 14 days, the Products have still not been collected then the goods will be disposed of. No credit note will be issued, and we will accept no liability for products disposed of in these circumstances.
7) We will refund you for the amount paid in respect of a returned Product (excluding the delivery charge) within 30 days of the last Business Day of the month following the month in which the returned Product is received by us.
8) Where we arrange a collection of the returned product(s) from your premises and the courier service is not able to collect it due to your absence/negligence, we reserve the right to charge you up to £100 per missed collection.
9) No replacement product(s) can/will be dispatched unless the original product being returned has been returned to us in a satisfactory condition as per above criteria.
10) Unless agreed in special cases, we will not accept any return request on products where the original packaging has been opened and/or the package seal has been tampered/opened.
2.4/5 GHz, ARM Cortex-A57 1.7 GHz, 4 x LAN 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports, 1 x WAN 10/100/1000 RJ45 Port, 2 GB DDR RAM
- WLAN Access Points
Cisco 1832I – Wireless Dual Band 802.11AC Access Point0 out of 5(0)
THE 1830’S SERIES ARE IDEAL FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED NETWORKS. DELIVERING GREAT WIRELESS PERFORMANCE WITH SUPPORT FOR THE ADVANCED WI-FI STANDARD, AND MEETS THE GROWING REQUIREMENTS OF WIRELESS NETWORKS BY DELIVERING A BETTER USER EXPERIENCE.SKU: AIR-AP1832I-E-K9C
- WLAN Access Points
Cisco Aironet 2802i Wireless AC Radio Access Point0 out of 5(0)
THE 2800 SERIES ARE FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE ORGANIZATIONS THAT RELY ON WI-FI TO ENGAGE WITH CUSTOMERS, ITS A HANDS-OFF PRODUCT THATS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO MAKE DECISIONS BASED ON END-DEVICE ACTIVITIES AND USAGE. THIS AUTOMATION ALLOWS YOU TO DEVOTE TIME TO OTHER PRESSING MATTERS, SECURE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR WI-FI NETWORK IS PERFORMING TO ITS UTMOST POTENTIAL.SKU: AIR-AP2802I-E-K9C